Last updated: January 01, 2024
Read about how we protect your privacy.
1. Who Are We?
Pearl Jordan & Associates is a company that operates in the Performance and Wellbeing industry.
Pearl Jordan is the data controller and is responsible for your personal data.
It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing us at email@example.com OR by clicking the ‘Update Subscriber Options’ link at the bottom of our emails.
2. What Personal Information Will You Collect About Me?
We may collect the following data from you when you use our products or services:
- Cookie data when you use our website www.pearljordan.com (see Cookie section 8 below for further information)
- Phone number
- Email address
We collect such information about you when you make an enquiry, register for our newsletter or place an order for products or services from us. We also collect information when you voluntarily:
- Complete customer surveys
- Provide feedback
- Participate in competitions
This policy also relates to our use of any personal information you provide us by phone, SMS, email, in letters and other correspondence, and in person.
3. How Will You Use The Information You Collect About Me?
We will use the personal information you supply to respond to your enquiries, to manage the work we do for you, and to tell you about other products or services that may be of interest to you. Our legal basis for processing this data is contractual, where you are a client, or legitimate interests where you make an enquiry.
If you have opted in to receive marketing information from us and are not a customer, we will send you regular marketing emails. We will not share your information for marketing purposes with third parties. Our legal basis for processing data for marketing purposes is your explicit consent.
4. Will You Share My Personal Information With Anyone Else?
Generally, we will use your information within Pearl Jordan & Associates and will only share it outside where you have requested it or given us your express consent.
Exceptions to this are:
- where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies)
- we may disclose your name and contact details to our suppliers or subcontractors where necessary to carry out the work you have contracted us to do.
We require these third parties to comply strictly with our instructions and we require that they do not use your personal information for their own business purposes, unless you have explicitly consented to the use of your personal information in this way.
5. International Transfers
Sometimes we use third parties to process or store your information on our behalf, for example storing data using Cloud services for accounting, marketing and database administration.
Many of our third parties service providers are based outside the European Economic Area (EEA) so their processing of your personal data will involve a transfer of data outside the EEA.
Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the EEA, we do our best to ensure a similar degree of security of data by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is in place:
- We will only transfer your personal data to countries that the European Commission have approved as providing an adequate level of protection for personal data by; or
- Where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts or codes of conduct or certification mechanisms approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe; or
- If we use US-based providers that are part of EU-US Privacy Shield, we may transfer data to them, as they have equivalent safeguards in place.
If none of the above safeguards is available, we may request your explicit consent to the specific transfer. You will have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
6. How Long Will You Keep My Information?
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us.
7. How Can I Access Or Delete My Information?
You can request a copy of the information we hold on you at any time by writing to us. We will need evidence of your identity in order to process such a request and we will respond to your request within 30 days of the date you send it to us. If we are unable to supply your information within that time, we will let you know. We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
You can also request that all information we hold on you is deleted, subject to where we need to keep it for legal reasons (e.g. accounting purposes or for legal disputes).
If there are inaccuracies with the personal information we hold about you, please let us know and we will correct your records.
You may instruct us at any time not to continue holding your personal information for marketing purposes. We also provide an opt-out facility on the bottom of our email marketing.To request a copy of your information, to have it updated or deleted altogether, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Data Security
We have put in place security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, altered, disclosed, or accessed without authorisation. We also allow access to your personal data only to those partners who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they must keep it confidential.
We have procedures in place to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach if we are legally required to.
If you any questions or comments about this Privacy and Cookies Policy please contact:
Review of this Policy
We keep this policy under regular review. This policy was last updated on August 15, 2023.